Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let Stand 1-2 Minutes

Does anyone let their frozen meal actually stand in the microwave for 1-2 minutes after it's been cooked? Does anyone really let the cookies "cool" for 5 minutes before eating? Does anyone know if the sauce actually thickens if you let a dish set a few minutes?

I bet those people are out there, but I am not one of them. I think I must feel that the food will disappear in those precious few minutes, or that I am 1-2 minutes from starvation.

Right now, my SmartOnes Traditional Lasagne with Meat Sauce (for 6 points) is sitting on my desk. I've decided to use my blog as a distraction to let it sit for 1-2 minutes. I'm going to finally determine if it really makes a difference and, bonus, I'll save my tongue from another burn.

For those who naturally are able to wait those extra few minutes - - bravo! I will be that person one day. That is now going on my life list.

No comments: